BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

~THIS DANG COMPUTER~...





Hello Ladies!


I hope you are enjoying your weekend!:)0.  Lately, I've been having a love hate relationship with my....dang computer !  One minute is great, and the very next its running...running slow...freezing ..all kinds of mess going on here (lol).


I believe  it needs to be cleaned out .  So, here is where you ladies come in.  Do any of you ladies know of a trustworthy  online site or store in which cleans out your computer without the added worry of them possibly adding some type of virus, etc to your computer , making things worse. I do have spy ware on my computer, and it works pretty good.  But, something is going on with this pc. Even after I clean it out using the spyware I have, lately it continues to give me problems.  I'm looking for something that can detect if something is on there, and will then remove it.




If so....please help (lol).  Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks !


Take care :))

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

i use avg2011-the free version, available at cnet.com

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany...Great, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for stopping by Tiffany, take care :))

ChocolateOrchid said...

Sorry to read this about your pc. Hope you find a reputable place. My brother does the work on mine.

Unknown said...

@Chocolate Orchid...Thanks CO!...Love your new profile picture, btw.

Thanks for stopping by , take care :)0

Grenisha said...

You may want to try defragmenting. Go to My Computer, Administrative Tools, Computer Management, Storage, Disk Defragmenter, click the Defragment button. It may take a few hours if you have alot of information. Hopefully this will help.

Unknown said...

@Grenisha...Thanks you! I just heard of this the other day. My husband plans on trying this today, epecially since you were kind enough to share the steps on doing so ( before we wasn't sure on how to do so) Thanks again!:))

Thanks for stopping by Grenisha, take care :))

Grenisha said...

Not a problem, your blog is part of my morning ritual ;) love it!!!!

Unknown said...

@Grenisha...Awww! How nice, so glad you find AuNaturale beneficial. That makes me smile:))

Thanks for stopping by Grenisha, take care:))