BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TOP 5 REASONS WHY APPLES ARE GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR HAIR....



Hey there fabulous naturals!

I don't know about you guys, but I love apples.  Especially baked ummmm, OK focus zainab (lol).  I came across the great little post in which it shares different reasons why apples are not only great for our health but our hair as well.  Below I will gladly post the link:


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/wavy/top-5-reasons-why-apples-are-good-for-you-and-your-hair?utm_source=nc_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201001019

Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                      TAKE CARE :)

2 comments:

Coilybella said...

Great article!!

Unknown said...

@Tinuke..yes, I thought it was great also. It had some good info.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by Tinuke, take care.