BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT MYSELF...



As salaamu alaikum & Hello ladies,

I have been tagged by the beautiful and inspiring Chocolate Orchid.  Below I have posted the rules to recieve this great reward :

1. Post the award on your blog.



2. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.


3. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines.


4. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.

SO HERE IT IS, 10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I am a very spiritual person, who loves serving her lord.

2. I would love to live in another country and study abroad. (perferably a Islaamic country)

3.  I really love being married and being a mother.

4.  I hate the site of band aids, yes band aids ( not sure why, but it is serious), lol

5.  I love, love a cleaaan house and it must smell good.

6.  I really enjoy cooking, love it, love it, love it.

7.  I love meeting new people.

8.  I am really not a fan of working out , BUT I try (lol)

9.  I really enjoy learning, and reading books.

10.  I am seriously afraid of heights.

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED:

1.  Slipsitches
2.  The Afrolicsious Dynasty
3.  Natural Hair...Natural Products

ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

I really enjoyed reading this! I'd love to visit plenty of countries. What country would you like to live in?

Oh and as far as the "band aids" are concerned, we all have our thing.

Lol.

Unknown said...

Chocolate Orchid: I'm glad you enjoyed reading, as far as the countries, Dubai, saudi arabia, yemen, etc. Thanks a bunch for stopping by, take care (smiles)

Samina said...

As Salaamu Alaikum. Shukran 'Z' this is so cute, I'll get right onto this. Please come move to uae w/me, that would be sereal!

Unknown said...

slipstitches: walaikum salaam samina, I would loooove to live in UAE, Insha Allaah ta'aala. As we know Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) is truly the best of planners, you never know (smiles) shukrn, for stopping by.